Contact Premier Roofing
ONE OF THE BEST WARRANTIES IN THE BUSINESS. BEAUTIFUL DESIGN OPTIONS. UNRIVALED PERFORMANCE.
Yes, I would like a Free Estimate!
Leading Metal Roofing Contractor in New Hampshire
Advantages of Metal Roofing
- Life Span: Metal roofing lasts 40 to 70 years and can maintain that longevity with little to no upkeep.
- Basic Maintenance: Metal develops a natural coating that shields it from most types of damage that affect other materials. Metal roofs only need to be cleaned and given some basic care.
- Major Energy Savings: Your energy expenses can be cut by 40% with a metal roof. Not only will it help lower cooling costs, but it will also extend the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Can Be Installed Over Old Roofing: You can install a metal roof over your existing roof to save money and reduce the mess. Metal roofs have a vented system fitted to help prevent moisture buildup.
Other Things to Consider
- High Cost: Since most metals are premium materials, their prices are also premium. The price will change based on your selected style, such as standing steam or shingle metal roofs.
- Needs Professional Installation: Metal roofs will expand and compress as temperatures change. Selecting a qualified professional to manage the installation is therefore crucial.
- Dents and Corrosion: Although metal roofs are durable, they are still susceptible to dents, particularly during severe hailstorms. Some metals cost more, but they are more resistant to denting.